Position Purpose: Responsible for the efficient and orderly cleaning and servicing of all assigned guest rooms as prescribed by the Executive Housekeeper; general cleaning one guest room per day and any other special assignments.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests while making sure all guest experiences are distinctively superior.
- Service all stay-over rooms, changing sheets/pillows slips daily and replenishing towels/amenities as needed.
- Clean all check-out (vacant/dirty) rooms thoroughly, paying close attention to details and changing sheets/pillow slips. Replenish towels and amenities.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counter, and floor surfaces.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves thoroughly.
- Makes up rollaway beds and cribs in a vacated room and notifies house attendants for them to be properly stored.
- Vacuum entire room thoroughly; Empty all trash, replacing trash liners if applicable; Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest room; Ensure neat and organized housekeeping closet on the assigned guest floor.
- Sign for room keys and obtain housekeeping cart; Restock housekeeping cart for the following day.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests; Practice chemical safety rules and follows procedures for needles and other hazardous materials.
- Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to the Security Department; Turn in all items found in employees working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
- Maintain high standards of guest relations when in contact with the guest, and assist with extra towels, soap, shampoo, lotion, note pads, etc., when requested.
- Hand over any item left in a check-out room to the Lost and Found Department in bag with proper tag; Complete special projects as assigned; Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Prior cleaning experience in a full service hotel environment is preferred.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
- Pleasant personality, team-oriented and enjoy working with and serving people; good cleaning skills.
- Flexible availability required including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship Floor Supervisor and Director of Housekeeping
Exemption Status Non ' Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Grand Geneva Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Job Description