With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Office Manager in Pulaski, New York. What you'll do:
The Office Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the property administration office. This position oversees customer relations, prepares forms, manages accounts payable and receivable, manages petty cash and collections and trains other administrative staff. The Office Manager also supervises the administrative staff and building attendants. Your j ob will i nclude :
Experience & s kills you n eed :
- Coordinate preparation of paperwork.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer-related issues, including all customer requests and complaints that need to be addressed with management or investigated during property tours using Manage America's work order system.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective internal and external telephone and mail communications.
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that effectively represents the company's quality and professionalism.
- Act as a liaison between customers and management regarding property-related issues.
- Prepare customer correspondence as required.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as requested.
- Maintain office files with current and accurate information.
- Perform weekly office inspections.
- Assist Property Manager with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in office management.
- Working knowledge of mail processes (e.g., postage machine, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic computer literacy; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
See Job Description.