You will provide outstanding clerical and administrative support including: computer input, filing, answering telephones, printing reports, paying invoices, maintaining files and department records. You may provide administrative support to other key executives or departments as needed.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically maintain positive guest relations at all times. Resolve guest complaints quickly, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Authentically greet all individuals arriving at executive offices and assist with their needs
- Meticulously maintain appointment calendar as necessary
- Assist with basic accounting needs, including invoices.
- Retrieve and distribute departmental mail and distribute documents to appropriate personnel
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified hotel information, correspondence, reports and files
- Passion: Strong customer service focus to ensure the best guest experience
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Publisher
- Strengths: Enjoy multi-tasking while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Experience: Two years of successfully performing administrative duties, in a hotel setting preferred.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication
A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.Property Introduction
Our hotel is sits next to Lake Woodlands under 10 minutes from many corporate offices near Hughes Landing. Several restaurants are a five-minute walk away. The Woodlands Mall, I-45, and outdoor concerts at the Cynthia Woods Michell Pavilion are all about a mile away. Take a dip in our infinity pool with lake views.Company Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter - our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.