In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Troon is the world’s largest third party golf management company. An exceptional opportunity awaits a Legal Assistant at the Troon Corporate office, with successful experience and a desire to develop their career in an esteemed global organization.
Troon is the right organization for an ambitious self-starter who desires to be part of an organization that both values and rewards hard work and dedication. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the legal department (currently 3 attorneys and 3 paralegals) and have an opportunity to become a vital part of an established legal team that provides day-to-day support, including legal, risk and business analysis, to Troon’s business units. This legal assistant position reports to Troon’s VP, Senior Corporate Counsel and works closely with all members of the legal department.
The legal assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the legal team, including carrying out administrative services, handling invoicing, maintaining legal databases, and providing general support to the legal team. The ideal candidate for this position has a good work ethic, exceptional problem solving skills, strong communication skills, excellent computer skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic in-office workplace.
• Complete administrative duties such as making copies and mailing important documents
• Maintain and update legal databases and programs.
• Manage invoicing.
• Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient workflow.
• Work with corporate personnel in a professional and discrete manner.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
• Strong work ethic and willingness to go “above and beyond” to meet requirements of the position when required.
• Experience in invoice management.
• Strong IT skills, including all Microsoft Office programs, including the ability and desire to learn new software and systems to improve the functioning of the corporate team. Experience in legal database management is preferred, including Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker and HighQ, Westlaw, and hCue Entity Management.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and react quickly as circumstances warrant.
• Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
• 3-5 years of legal assistant experience in an established law firm or corporation. Experience in corporate or hospitality law preferred.
• Two-year degree or equivalent certificate with work experience.
Please apply here or email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to Anne Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Address||15044 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85254 View map|