Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Host or Hostess
A Host / Hostess is responsible for (including but not limited to) ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage experience possible by providing exceptional host skills to include; courteous telephone skills, proper handling of reservations, greeting guests, seating guests, monitoring the flow/pace of the dining room, offering support to servers/server attendants and acknowledging departing guests with a kind remark. Also assists the team in creating a profitable department that is environmentally responsible. Qualifications:
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Previous host/hostess experience. -preferred
- Ability to communicate in Spanish. -preferred
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 283088