About MH Hospitality- A Dominant Employer in Omaha Lodging Options
Stability! Stability! Stability!! - At MH we Stay the Course and pursue a Long-Term Strategy.
MH Hospitality has developed over $120,000,000 since 2009 in the Great town of Omaha, Nebraska. We are obviously still bullish on the Omaha Lodging Market over the long term. MH opened 3 hotels during COVID 19 in Omaha. MH Hospitality is a well-capitalized long-term Company that Invests in our people. A leader in employee benefits and a Family First mentality. We offer Stability – be part of our MH Shield.
Our Hotel products are new Fresh and Have some of the Best Locations in Omaha!
Did your MANAGEMENT Company Open 3 hotels in Omaha LAST YEAR?
Guess what hotel company did? MH Hospitality
FASTEST GROWING HOTEL COMPANY IN OMAHA IN 2020.
MH Hospitality has Regional Hotel experience in Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska, Kentucky and Tennessee. MH Hospitality has corporate offices in Kansas City and Omaha, Nebraska.
A General Manager that is highly motivated, determined, and results oriented for our Home2 UNMC.
- You will be able to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and possess strong multi-tasking skills.
- This position is responsible for Daily Operations, Human Resources, Accounting, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Sales that enables the hotel to meet and/or exceed revenue goals.
- The General Manager will strive to exceed all guest/client expectations and lead the Hotel teams.
- This position works in tandem with the Corporate Staff.
- The successful candidate has high standards, great people skills and passion.
- Every One Sells - The General Manager will assist in selling the hotel.
- The GM not only assists in the oversight and engagement of the Sales Team but feels comfortable calling on clients and assisting in the selling process.
- We expect our GM to have a strong personal relationship with the Chamber of Commerce and other Civic organizations connected with the community.
- We consider the GM the CHIEF SALES OFFICER and will be a strong contributor to the success of the operation from a sales perspective.
- Can you create a strong vision that instills superior sales & customer service throughout the hotel?
- We are looking for someone who is able to set and communicate high standards and has a strong people orientation which engages and binds the team together for service delivery that is second to none.
- Do you have the ability to implement systems and processes that significantly and continually improve sales and operational performance?
- Accountability - The training and follow up of team members ensuring that their job is done properly and that they have the necessary tools to perform superior work.
- Achieving goals, hitting targeted due dates and deadlines are a must for this position.