In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Suburban Extended Stay by Choice Hotel
A property managed by: Hotel Management Services
Are you searching for more than a simple work assignment? Join our team and work with a fast-paced, growing company that offers a rewarding work experience and the opportunity to build a career in the hospitality industry.
The position offers:
· Opportunity for growth
· Holiday Pay
· Paid Time Off Programs for part-time and full-time team members
· Quarterly and monthly bonus programs and/or rewards based on guest satisfaction scores
· Free support services for team members and family members
· Discounted room rates at Choice Hotels
Suburban Extended Stay in Clarksville, IN, is a Choice brand hotel and has an excellent opportunity available for the right individual who thrives on achieving personal success, motivating and engaging team members and ensuring guests have a quality experience. This position reports to a Regional Manager who is committed to mentoring and challenging the individual to be ready for career growth. Basic duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Drive revenue and profits with a goal to meet and/or exceed budget expectations while maintaining operational and guest service standards
· Collaborate with the Revenue and Sales Team to identify and follow up on potential sales leads and sustain/retain core business accounts
· Review monthly revenue and expenses and provide variance reports explaining differences
· Coach, mentor and lead a staff of approximately 8-12 team members in the positions of front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance functions to ensure member productivity resulting in a clean and safe environment
· Continually assess and apply creative problem-solving skills to resolve guest concerns within brand and company policies and procedures
· Continually monitor and inspect property to meet or exceed established Quality Assurance Review (QAR) scores
· Collaborate with Corporate Human Resources to interview and hire team members and ensure proper new hire onboarding and job specific training is completed, as well as manage team member performance, implement company policies and procedures and approve time sheets
· Ensure the safety of team members, guests and the property with a thorough understanding of safety and security policies and procedures.
· Ensure team members are trained on effective and proper administration of hotel key control and cash control procedures
HMS offers a competitive base salary, company benefits (medical, dental, vision) and the opportunity for bonus based on property performance.
HMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hotel Management Services, Inc. (HMS), a hospitality industry provider since 2011, is currently headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee and provides an all-inclusive portfolio of full management services for hotel properties primarily located throughout 7 states in the southeast.
Education and Experience
A Bachelor’s degree with at least one-year of experience in hotel management (front desk, assistant general manager, operations manager or back house operation) is preferred; applicable experience is acceptable in lieu of degree.
Other qualifications include strong communication skills, possess a valid driver’s license and be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance.
|Address||1620 Leisure Way, Clarksville, IN, USA View map|
|location Type||Small Metro / Town|