In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Pennbridge Lodging is currently searching for an experienced General Manager for the Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown/City Center. Pennbridge Lodging offers an award-winning culture that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced hotel leader who values the independent culture we cultivate, and prepared to operate an "award-winning” hotel!
The General Manager will be responsible for the successful operation of the hotel. The General Manager will function as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales, and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to ownership. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share.
- Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy execution.
- Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members.
- Ensuring sales engines are leveraged.
- Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting, and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results.
- Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that the General Manager may be asked to perform.
- Candidates for General Manager must have a minimum of 5 years hotel management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Select-Service hotel experience.
- Branded hotel experience.
- Desire to operate a best-in-class hotel.
- Hotel sales experience.
- Strong financial knowledge is required.
- Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW
|Address||400 South Capitol Boulevard, Boise, ID, 83702 View map|