In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Front Office Manager, Bishop, CA
Creekside Inn is seeking an experienced Front Office Manager. The Creekside Inn is an 87-room hotel located in Bishop, California, known as the Small Town with a Big Backyard, perfect for an outdoor enthusiast to enjoy adventures of hiking, fishing, rock climbing, bouldering and so much more! Bishop is located just 30 short miles away from Mammoth Mountain, which offers the best snow skiing in California. A successful General Manager candidate will have the knowledge, leadership, and professional experience to create our vision of making the Olympic Lodge a destination resort. You must possess the natural talents to lead & develop a team to capture the style, spirit and 4 Star service & attention to detail expected. Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with Bishop, CA prior to applying.
The parent company of the Olympic Lodge is Western Inns which owns and operates two hotel properties. The Bishop Creekside Inn located in California and the Olympic Lodge located in Washington state. Western Inns is a hotel company that believes in bringing back the lost art of the “Innkeeper”. We strive to provide an intimate and friendly place for travelers to stay. Our leadership has a passion to ensure every guest receives the best experience we can possibly provide. A true love for the industry, the properties, our guests, and team members.
Visit our website at www.bishopcreeksideinn.com
· Responsible for all aspects of the Front Desk/Office.
· Enforce operating procedures and standards.
· Apply human resource management skills, such as hiring, training, scheduling, and evaluating performance.
· Coordinate with the General Manager, Housekeeping, Laundry, and Engineering Departments.
· Must present a professional appearance and lead by example.
· Anticipate and handle any guest requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines.
· Schedule the front office staff and supervise workload during shifts.
· Act as liaison between the General Manager and staff.
· An understanding of forecasting and revenue management is highly desired.
· Motivate team members by setting goals providing feedback and recognizing successes.
· Embrace our phone sales etiquette and ensure all team members understand the program and meet standards.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership position.
· Must be detailed oriented, able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated leadership, professional communication, and team building skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience coaching, training, and counseling employees.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
|Address||725 North Main Street, Bishop, CA, 93514 View map|
|location Type||Small Metro / Town|