Front Office Manager
Park Inn, West Middlesex, PA
Reports to the General Manager.
Front Office Manager Position Details
The Front Office Manager maintains a high quality of service to guests through management of the functional areas of Reservations, Guest Registration, Concierge Services, Bell Services, Telephone Services and Guest Accounting.
- The Front Office Manager maintains standards of guest services quality as established by systems operation and management.
- Achieves budgeted revenues and expenses and maximizes profitability related to the Guest Services Department.
- Contributes to the profitability and perception of guest satisfaction of other hotel departments.
- The Front Office Manager increases level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image.
- Manages the Reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily room rate through suggestive selling.
- Participates in the guest registration area each day during peak activity.
- The Front Office Manager maintains procedures for credit control and handling of financial transactions.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Reviews departmental-related guest complaints and ensures corrective action is taken.
- Participates in the MOD Program.
- The Front Office Manager ensures prompt payment of travel agent commissions on a daily/weekly basis.
- Maintains departmental communications through the effective use of staff meetings, log books and bulletin boards.
- Interviews and trains all Front Office staff, including and on-going program for orientation and development of each employee.
- Performs other related and unrelated tasks as assigned by management.
Front Office Manager Qualifications
- Previous hotel front desk experience required.
- Full service experience and Opera PMS experience are beneficial.
Please email resume to: James Angelo, GM, firstname.lastname@example.org