In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Lafrance Hospitality is looking to fill the position of Assistant General Manager for the Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott in Plymouth, MA.
We are seeking a highly energetic, dynamic individual to assist the General Manager in leading the hospitality team in all aspects of operating the hotel. This high-profile position requires a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, which will enable him or her to successfully interact with employees, ownership, the franchise, city officials and the public. The Assistant General Manager reports directly to the General Manager.
· Manage the afternoon / evening Bar and F&B operations to include, but not limited to, guest service satisfaction, ordering, staffing, shift coverage, monthly food and liquor inventory, and overall profitability.
· Front Office oversight – room availability, guest service standards and initiative, product quality, cost controls, systems use and management, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation.
· Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
· Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate, and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
· Ensure compliance with Marriott and Lafrance standards.
· Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner and resolves guest concerns.
· Responsible for managing the housekeeping/laundry department as well as some housekeeping responsibilities.
The successful Assistant General Manager candidate should have the following work experience and skills:
· Prior brand hotel experience preferred.
· Minimum 2-3 years hotel Front Desk and/or F&B experience
· Detail oriented with emphasis on building guest relationships.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Full Time, Eligible for Paid Time Off Benefits, Health & Dental Benefits & 401K
|Address||16 Plaza Way, Plymouth, MA, 02360 View map|
|location Type||Small Metro / Town|