Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . LocationEmployment Status
As the Accounting Administrative Assistant you will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Accounting Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. You will perform diverse functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, thoughtfulness and follow-through. This role will support the CFO and CAO and additionally in addition to other Accounting Vps/SVPs. Responsibilities
- Prepare, check in detail for accuracy, and distribute the following reports to Ownership and Senior Management:
- Daily Revenue Report
- Weekly Cash Report
- Weekly Accounts Receivable Report
- Monthly Consolidating Operations Report
- Monthly Market Segment Report
- Other special reports, statements, etc. as requested
- Organize and coordinate meetings, department activities, calendars, flight schedules, etc.
- Requesting, gathering, coordinating and consolidating special information, such as consolidating statistical operating information.
- Various administrative duties